Wednesday, March 23, 2011

i thought this winter wonderland was over...





(Steve Madden Rain Boots, Forever21 fleece lined leggings, LF fur vest, Bloomingdales button down tunic, vintage belt, assorted rings, Aldo bangles)

So even though last Friday was a beautiful day and 76 degrees, it is now currently snowing! Just when I thought I could pack up all my bulky sweaters and break out the cute floral dresses, the snow starts falling! So I have two things that I just have to tell you about this outfit.
1. These Forever 21leggings are lined with fleece! Say what! They are the most comfortable and warms leggings I own! PERFECT for the  winter and snow!
2. I just bought these moto inspired rain boots on sale! (WOOT WOOT!) I love how they don't look like rain boots at all! Also, they have a red zipper going up the back which is so adorable! I definitely recommend a pair of rain boots even if they're a cheap plain pair. They really do come in handy and give your outfit a cute little "umph" when it's raining! <3

#teenvogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment