Monday, March 21, 2011

slip into summer...

Happy first day of spring! (even though it snowed here today... ) This is the time of year that stores everywhere put their winter clothes on sale and stock up on the sweet spring and summer clothing! Personally, when it is hot outside, I like to  keep my wardrobe simple. Here is a preview of some very cute and very needed items for spring!

1. Cooperative Janis Platform from Urban Outfitters: So when I first saw these bad boys, I thought of orthopedic shoes. I recently took a trip to the nearest Urban and saw them in person. Lemme tell you! They are ADORABLE and COMFY! TRuthfully, if the shoe is comfy, I like it! I love the silver color it comes in and I also adore the cognac color! Great essential for spring AND summer!

2. Jeffrey Campbell Tonic Stud Gladiator Sandal: Jeffrey Campbell = my fave! There's really nothing else I have to say except I will be a proud owner of these soon (hopefully). I love absolutely EVERYTHING about them!

3. Fruit Stripe Knit Tank from Nasty Gal: This shirt offers the perfect amount of color! With a cute pair of white distressed cut-offs and a cute gladiator sandal, the outfit would be totally rockin'.

4. Sunday Wrap Dress from Nasty Gal: Once again, I like to keep a summer outfit simple and wear TONS of jewelry (hobo earrings, long necklaces, and a TON of bangles) and an AMAZING sandal. This ivory wrap dress is perfect to do just that!

5. Kenza Crop Knit by Cheap Monday: I love the sleeves on this crop top! Once again it is simple and white but the flutter sleeves ads a perfect touch! I can't wait to combine it with a floral high waisted skirt!

6. Hitchhiker Convertible Bag from Nasty Gal: This is the essential bag to wear in the summer! So cute to knock around in and it holds SO much (which I know everyone loves)! I can't forget to mention that it turns into a messenger bag also!

7. Lucca Couture Cutout dress: The back of this dress is all cutout (which is the main reason why i bought it (i can''t wait to wear it)). I love it because when you put it on, the skirt puffs out just a little and it is ADORABLE! The colors especially are more vibrant in person and totally worth the investment of $70.00

8. Jeffrey Campbell Ric Woven Sandal: Once again, Jeffrey Campbell (to die for!) They would look so cute with a white flowy dress! Simply divine!

0 comments:

Post a Comment