Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Battle With Surplus


So just like Kim Kardashian, Olivia Palermo, and Rachel Bilson, I have finally succumbed to the trend of surplus jackets. I never really had a love for them because the only ones I could find were either too form fitted or just didn't have the "toughness" that military/surplus jackets should have. Well today when I took a trip to the mall, H&M surprisingly had a surplus jacket that was everything and anything that I could have ever asked for! I got it EXTRA BIG because I wanted it to pass my butt and to have a real authentic look to it. So finally you will be seeing me rocking the military style, and only for $30.00. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Especially since spring it just around the corner (hopefully), the surplus jackets are perfect! Especially dressing them up with a cute ivory or white lace dress, the military jacket will look just amazing and add a little bit of personality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment