Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Flyyyy




(H&M jacket, Aldo infinity scarf and oxfords, Urban Outfitters ankle grazer jeans)
This blazer is sooooo cute! I love the structured shoulders and the retro print! It was perfect for the beautiful weather that New Jersey had today. And the shoes are one of my favorite flats. I went to NYC a year ago and got the same pair except in light brown and dark brown, and I wear them all the time! When I saw that Aldo had a pair in black and white I knew I HAD to but them. The cutouts are so cute and perfect with any outfit. I recently saw the Jeffrey Campbell Kelley oxfords and they are basically the same design, so you know what that means.... I will have to get them :) haha well I hope everyone enjoys the super nice weather that we're expected to have tomorow! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment