Monday, February 14, 2011

New York City, my home away from home










(H&M jeans, black feather jacket, H&M bag, Forever 21 socks, Urban Outfitters wedges)
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
So the weather yesterday was absolutely amazing for a day in the city and to visit the MET. Just a few shots of the little things you can find in the city (such as breakdancing street performers), and a few of my favorite pieces at the MET. I will definitely be going back again, especially to see the Guggenheim and maybe take a boat tour around the city? There is just so many things I want to do that I'm going to have to spend days and days in the cityyy (which I don't mind). :) Well I have to put the final touches on my boyfriends gifts! I'm so excited to go out with him tonight! :) Ciao!


P.S the weather today is just perfect and I can feel it becoming spring! Hurry up warm weather I miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment