Friday, February 18, 2011

Spring cleaning!


Out with the old and in with the new! Now that spring is slowly but surely coming along (and it is actually getting beautiful outside today); it's time to get the big bulky winter sweaters out of the way and replace it with florals and flowy dresses! This is just some of the few pieces that I'm CRAVING for this spring and summer!

1.Mink Pink Stars and Stripes Crop Tank: This tank is from Nasty Gal and is SO cute especially for the Fourth of July!

2. Mink Pink Jungle King Caftan: From Nasty Gal also and is something I usually never come across.

3. Navy Romper: Nasty Gal really knows how to choose their selection! This sailor inspired romper will look so cute with white oxfords and a straw hat! The sailor look is adorable!

4. Sheer Maxi Skirt: Urban Outfitters has this sheer maxi skirt that is on sale for like $20.00! I've wanted one for so long and now that this one is on sale, I will definitely be buying it!

5. Dolce Vita Marina Dress: The cutout right below the bust is so funky and I am also digging the pattern! Dolce Vita did it again! They ALWAYS have cute things! It can be found at Urban Outfitters.

6. Crocodile Purse: This bag can easily be dressed up or dressed down! I love the snakeskin fabric and it adds a touch of personality to an outfit! It can be found at Urban Outfitters.

7. Mineral Pendant Necklace: The color of the stone is an amazing blue and sparkles so much in the light! Love it! This can also be found at Urban Outfitters.

8. Jeffrey Campbell Big Girl Heels: I promise you I will have these by the time spring/summer rolls around! I am actually in LOVE with them. Too bad solestruck.com doesn't have them in my size! I will find them and I will get them! hahaha The pattern is just too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment