Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm ready for a tea party!




(Dress- Lucca Couture, Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell)
The pattern, cut, and colors of this dress are just so cute! It definitely has a little house on the prairie look to it but thats why I love it! The little cut out on the back adds a hint of skin to show (which is so cute) and the skirt is so cute a flowey! It's an easy dress to just throw on and look instantly adorable! It doesn't even need that much jewelry because the print is already so bold and breathtaking! I kept it simple with these white and cork Jeffrey Campbell heels ( <3). Even wearing a cute pair of white oxfords to dress it down would be adorable. Maybe with a pair of white frilly socks? I should try that next time! 

P.S. I got this dress in the other color too :) It's so cute I just got it in the mail today. It's the same cut except white with navy polka dots. I will definitely be dressing that up to look sailor-ish!

#teenvogue

0 comments:

Post a Comment