Friday, April 29, 2011

meet the newest members of the family









So every once in a while I like to do a post called "meet the newest member of the family". It basically showcases just a few of my new purchases and some items of clothing that are just totally adorable. My two new bathing suits by Betsey Johnson are just to DIE for! I love the blue and yellow polka dot one. I got a bandeau top and a regular string halter top. It's going to look GREAT with my Kate Spade "hello sunshine" hat featured in the post below this. I also love the black and pink swan bathing suit. The ruffles adds just a touch of "girly-girl" to it! Both bathing suits are gunna be adorable for the summer!
I'm gearing up for warm weather and bought a ton of new Sam Edelman sandals (because my old ones I ware ALL OF THE TIME and they're totally shot). The spiked ones are so rocker-chic I love them! I originally had wanted those sandals in the high heeled peep toe version but I got the sandals because I thought I would get MUCH more use out of them! The other strappy sandal pictures is also by Sam Edelman. I love these because they're simple yet interesting. I love the touch of gold with the warm colored brown. I had gotten a few other Sam Edelman sandals but I'll have to save those for a later post!

xoxo, jules

0 comments:

Post a Comment