Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Be Gorgeous. Everyday.


RACHEL ZOE. She is my biggest inspiration; not only when it comes to fashion, but also when it comes to life. She is so passionate about what she does! That's what makes her so amazing at it! Anyone can have a knack at putting things together, but she actually eats, breaths, and lives fashion. Even if I decide to not go into the fashion business when I'm older, I aspire to be as passionate at whatever I do like she is. But loving her job is just one thing amazing about Rachel Zoe. Her clothes and fashion sense is A-MA-ZING! Today there was actually a Rachel Zoe marathon on TV and I was literally drooling over every piece of clothing that she brought out. I could only WISH to have an opportunity at wearing it all! She influences my fashion choices and I can easily say that she is one of my idols. She has THE BEST job, and THE BEST clothes. Plus, she loves it SO MUCH! Whats not to like?! So Rachel Zoe is my idol... Who's yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment