First things first, when I get my next paycheck, I am going on a shopping spree at Nasty Gal! Nasty Gal has been my go-to place for clothes lately and also has been on my list of favorite stores. They always have cute things and when I visit their website, I can't help but always buy something. I am probably single handedly helping the economy just by shopping there! But they always have the newest trends and cutest cutest cutest clothes! I can't say anything else but that I LOVE THIS WEBSITE!1. Velvet Leopard Tunic: This velvet tunic is so cute! I can't wait to wear it as a dress with thigh high black socks and a cute leather jacket! or even tucked into a cute pair of high waisted trousers! I also like the fact that the tunic is velvet. It spices up the idea and makes it more unique rather than a plain cotton leopard tunic.
2. Tribal Collar Necklace: This necklace will be perfect paired with #4. and a plain tank! I don't have any tribal or shorter in length necklaces and I can't wait to add this one to my collection!
3. Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Combat Boot: I am a Jeffrey Campbell fanatic. I believe that all of his shoes are amazing. Come to think of it, 99% of all the shoes I own are his. I love how the back is cutout. It really turns a regular combat boot that everyone has, into something fashionable and special.
4. Censored Maxi Skirt: I've seen plenty of maxi skirts lately, but none like this. When I first saw that maxi skirts were becoming more popular, I was skeptical because I always felt that the long solid color wouldn't flatter me well. Now that this one is see-through, I will definitely be purchasing it. It's different and shows off a little leg!
5. Jeffrey Campbell Riding Boot: Once again, I pick a Jeffrey Campbell boot. The color is like none of my other boots but yet can be worn with just about anything. Also, the height of the boots is perfect to wear with everything! Dresses, skinnies, minnies; you name it!
6. Tied Crochet Dress: The plunging neckline on this dress and the teal color are both pure genius! This is another piece that I cannot wait to wear with black crochet thigh highs and a really high pair of black heels. I also like how the back of the dress ties behind the neck. I can perfectly fit the dress to fit me. :)
7. Ditsy Flare Pant: I AM MOST EXCITED FOR THESE PANTS! Yes, I will have to wait until it becomes a little warmer, but the wait will be well worth it. I don't own any flare or bell-bottom pants yet because I also felt that they wouldn't look flattering on me, but i just can't get over how cute these are! The print and the Chiffon fabric are both adorable and this will definitely be a piece that you will see way more often, perhaps in some upcoming posts?
8. Alexa Sweater Dress: I have waited so long for this sweater dress. The lace collar and lace cuffs are so cute and can be well paired with thigh high white crochet socks. This dress has been in and out of stock at Nasty Gal for so long that I'm afraid by the time I get my paycheck, it'll be out of stock again! :( But the whole thing is just adorable and I am so excited to wear it.
pictures courtesy of www.shopnastygal.com